Important Changes for 25. ESC Venice 2016
Abstract Submission 2016/Registration 2016
Please note 3 different forms for abstract submission /abstract presentation during our forthcoming meeting in Venice
- oral presentation (as usual 8mins+2mins on site) platform preferred
- e-poster presentation (as usual presence 2 mins+3mins on site) e-poster preferred
- NEW: virtual e-poster presentation (virtually on the internet – for authors who can not attend in person) virtual e-poster only
What does „virtual – e-poster mean? It’s a new way for those participants/groups who are (neither themselves nor their co-authors) able to travel to Venice and join the meeting in person for whatever reasons but want to introduce their scientific work during this most important international meeting in the stroke field and see it published in our prestigeous journal Cerebrovascular Diseases !
What you need to do is
– to submit your abstract as usual by means oft he abstract form
– select the virtual e-poster only form and
– register at the 50% reduced registration rate
After review by members of the scientific board oft he ESC – as usual – and acceptance for presentation you should prepare and submit a pdf poster presentation – as usual for all e-posters – and, if you want, add an introduction of 2 mins with a selfi/video which you produced with your mobile or video camara ! This will be discussed during the guided poster session by the chair and tour audience.
The virtual registration fee (50% discount on the regular registration fees) includes:
- Your abstract will be published in the online e-book available during the ESC and the abstract e-book published as supplement to Cerebrovascular Diseases 2016
- You will enjoy simultaneous digital access to all abstracts and e-posters (at the beginning of the conference via access code) and digital access to selected presentations (after the conference via access code) as well as to the web-documentary
- A 1-year online subscription can be booked at the special price rate for ESC participants (50 EUR )
You will have:
- NO access to scientific sessions / Teaching Courses / Networking Evening
- NO print version of the final program / conference bag / catering during breaks
- NO EACCME certification
All Abstract authors have to pay their registration fees until 15 February 2016 at the latest once the review rpocess has been terminated and letters of decision have been mailed (except for few „late breaking news“ with simultaneous abstract submission and registration prior to acceptance); otherwise the corresponding abstracts will not be published nor will they be listed in the programm albeit they have been rated successfully by members of the Scientific Committee!