Abstract Submission – Late Breaking News abstracts can be submitted until 18 March 2016
From 2016 we distinguish 3 forms of presentation
- oral presentation (as usual presence on site)
- e-poster presentation (as usual presence on site)
- NEW: virtual e-poster presentation (virtually on the internet – for authors who can not attend in person)
If you register and pay immediately, selected Late Breaking News abstracts can be submitted until 18 March 2016. These contributions are reviewed by the Programme Committee and will be published in the journal “Cerebrovascular Diseases” / KARGER as well.
NB: Authors of not accepted contributions will be reimbursed the participation fee minus a processing fee of 25 EUR, if cancellation is made before the expiry of the official cancellation deadline (18 March 2016).
Please indicate your preferred form of presentation when submitting your contribution.
In the course of the submission process you will also be able to apply for a ESRF Grant (note that presenting author must be <35 years).
Please note that you must release the copyright (online e-book and e-book of the journal “Cerebrovascular Diseases” / KARGER, and, possibly, supplement of the journal with all e-posters, as well as possibly webdocumentary).
After successful submission you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a request for registration of the presenting abstract author, depending on the desired form of presentation (personally on site or virtually on the internet). Please indicate your abstract registration reference numbers on this occasion.
Abstract submission is possible until 17 December 2015.
Subsequently, all submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee until 12 January 2016. Please specify presenting author latest by that deadline.
All authors will be informed about the result of the review process of the ESRF Grant applications by 31 January 2016.
Please note that the registration fee (early bird fee) for the presenting author must be paid by 15 February 2016 (early bird deadline). Otherwise, the related and accepted abstract will not be published!
Thank you for submitting your results from research and practice on the following main topics:
- Epidemiology of stroke and stroke treatment
- Acute stroke: prehospital management, stroke units, global aspects
- Acute stroke: clinical patterns and new concepts (hypothermia, neuroprotection, inflammation etc.)
- Acute stroke: interventional acute treatment
- Stroke prognosis and prevention including best medical treatment and personalized medicine
- Interesting and challenging cases
- Nursing and physiotherapy in acute and chronic stroke management
- Chronic stroke conditions
- Vascular and brain imaging
- Etiology of stroke and risk factors
- Rehabilitation and reorganisation after stroke: experimental and clinical aspects
- Vascular surgery and neurosurgery
- Intracerebral/subarachnoid haemorrhage and venous diseases
- Heart and brain
- Neuropsychology and -psychiatry after stroke
- Small vessel stroke and white matter disease
- Experimental and translational stroke research including genetics
- Large Clinical Trials (RCTs), meta-analysis and reviews
- Miscellaneous (e.g. economics, metabolic disorders, stroke and oncology)
- Stroke and the arts
- Ongoing trials